How to enable co-host in Zoom
- Zoom Desktop Client
- Windows: 3.5.24604.0824 or higher
- macOS: 3.5.24604.0824 or higher
- Linux: 3.5.24604.0824 or higher
- Zoom Mobile App
- Android: 3.5.24989.0826 or higher
- iOS: 3.5.24989.0826 or higher
- Pro, Business, Education, or API Partner plan
Log into your SMUSD account, follow this KB article https://smusd.kb.help/getting-started/how-smusd-students-login-to-zoom/
Navigate to the Co-host option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
Sign out of your account and sign back in.
During the meeting:
- Hover over the User's video
- Click the More icon
- Click Make Co-Host