How to move files and folder from computer to Google Drive
This instruction is to show how to manually move your files or folder from the local computer to your Google Drive. I suggest you use Chrome instead of other browser to take advantage of the ability to move an entire folder at a time, instead of 1 file at a time.
- Open Chrome browser, and log into your email account.
- Navigate to your Google Drive.
- Navigate to the "directory" in your Google Drive where the file/folder to be uploaded to.
- Select the Plus symbol on the top left of your Drive's screen.
- Now you can either select the file or folder to upload.
- In the popup window, navigate to the file/folder you want to upload.
- Once selected, Google Drive window will ask for you to confirm the upload.
- Once selected the file/folder will be transfer to the selected folder/directory in your Google Drive.