How to save documents from Classroom's Stream to Drive
If any student saved their work directly into the class Stream and not into the Classroom's folder in Drive. Then the best way is to save the student's work directly into your computer then move it to where it needed to be in Drive.
- Start by navigating to the student's work(s) in your Classroom Stream
- Left click on the document to open in the browser preview
- If the document is a picture then right click on the document, select Save Link As...
- At this point, I suggest to rename the file so it will be easier to identify later
- If the document is a PDF or Word document, then click on the 3 verticle dots on the top right of screen
- This will open the document temporary and then left click the Download icon located on the top right of window
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you gathered all of the needed documents
- Navigate to your Classroom folder in Drive
- Navigate to your saved files in your local computer (laptop or desktop)
- Select and drag the desired files and drop onto the Drive Classroom folder
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.