No Image on AVer Document Camera using Sphere2
A. Despite being connected or recognized by the Sphere2 application, your document camera running on the Sphere2 application shows no or a dark image. Please see "Solution A" below.
B (USB Only). Your document camera is plugged in to the computer via a USB cable but the Sphere2 application is presentating a "Visualizer is not connected!" message. Please see "Solution B" below.
C. (TabCam Only). Your document camera is powered on but the Sphere2 will not dislay the camera's image. Please see "Solution C" below.
Solution A: To solve this, please adjust the image settings. Go to image settings, click Contrast (half white, half black circle).
See steps below:
Solution B: Sphere2 "Visulaizer not connected!" (USB Only)
- On the right side of the document camera, move the switch from "RGB" to "TV". You will hear the camera making noise for about ten seconds.
- Still no signal? Unplug the USB cable from the computer's USB port and plug it back in. If that doesn't work, try again but plug the USB cable into another USB other port on the computer.
- If you are using an AverVision F50 or newer, you might have a switch on the left side of the camera too. Toggle the switch to "PC". It's suggested to unplug and replug the USB cable in again.
- Still no signal? Unplug the USB port from the computer, quite the Sphere2 app and restart the computer. Please try again.
Solution C: Sphere2 "Visulaizer not connected!" (TabCam Only)
- If your home WiFi is only broadcasting a 5GHz radio frequency, the TabCam will not be able to connect. The TabCam can only connect to 2.4GHz radio frequecies.
- If using an iPad with the Sphere2 app to connect to a TabCam, the settings to connect are the same as using the desktop application.
- If the TabCam successfully connected to your WiFi network but you still get the "Visualizer not connected!" message, please try quitting and restarting the Sphere2 application.
We also created a video to walkthrough the entire process of setting up a Aver Doc Cam at https://youtu.be/IGEU59qFdp0